3/1/12

Spanish II el jueves- corrections

go back to your graphs...hopefully you saved it. If not, let me know and I can try to resend to you what you sent to me.

go back and fix the following:

**Does each question and sentences have a reflexive pronoun in it?
me, te, se, nos, os, se?
for example: que TE cansas?

**Are the verbs conjugated?
Wrong: te cansarte correct: te cansas

**It is incorrect to say "que haces te sonreir?" (written how many of you are writing it)
I suggested you say, "cuando te sonries?" OR " que te aburres?" versus "que haces te aburrir"
These verbs are better used when used between people, or with oneself.
Example: i laugh at myself when I fall.
we laugh at the funny clown.
I bore during lectures.

CORRECT THE ABOVE ERRORS-- MANY OF YOU HAVE THEM AND IF YOU DO NOT CORRECT THEM AFTER BRINGING THEM TO YOUR ATTENTION, MORE POINTS WILL BE DEDUCTED :(